There are places I remember, all my life, though some have changed some forever not for better, some have gone and some remain. All those places have their moments...
In my life I loved them all...


14 de julio de 2012

I´ll see you on the dark side of the moon


Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town, Waiting for someone or something to show you the way. Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain, You are young and life is long and there is time to kill todayAnd then one day you find ten years have got behind you, No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun...




La vida me sonríe finalmente. Aunque no quiera esperar, sé que es lo mejor. El futuro incierto me está matando, la distancia me vuelve loca. Quiero pensar que al final...todo saldrá bien, que mi sueño se va a cumplir.


Merlo 2012 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Si te gustó mi blog, seguime! x)